Yeah, this was good.
- 1 breast of chicken, cut up into cubes
- 1 serving of Broccoli Slaw
- 2 tbs of salted butter
- few sprinkles of garlic powder
- few sprinkles of minced garlic
- some bacon bits
- some shredded mozzarella cheese
- some parmesan cheese
- some heavy whipping cream
What I did:
- I cooked up the cut up chicken in some olive oil, salt, pepper and minced garlic.
- Then I microwaved the broccoli slaw in water for 3 minutes.
- Once the chicken was pretty much done, I turned down the heat to 2 (out of 10) and added 2 tbs of salted butter.
- Then I sprinkled some garlic powder on the butter as it was melting and once it was mostly melted I spread the butter all around the chicken.
- Once the chicken was nice and coated with garlic butter, I added some heavy whipping cream and stirred.
- Then i added some parmesan cheese and stirred.
- Then i added some bacon bits and stirred.
- Then i added some more parmesan cheese and some mozzarella cheese and stirred.
- By now it was nice and thick and ready to eat
- Next time I will boil the broccoli slaw on the stove top and let it get a bit softer – this time it was still a little crunchy.
- I say “some” a lot for ingredients because I rarely measure shit out unless it’s for desserts and even then I forget some times. I’m obviously not strict with my macros – I just don’t go overboard with carby ingredients.
Bacon Chicken & Broccoli Fettuccine AlfredoMore Dinner Recipes, My Favorite Recipes