- ½ cup of mild cheddar cheese
- deli meats
- veggies (lettuce, raw spinach, etc)
- Spread the mild cheddar cheese on parchment paper, make it a rectangular shape.
- Top it with some bacon bits and green onions.
- Put it in a preheated oven at broil for 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Take it out and let it cool down for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Slather some mayo and/or mustard
- Add your meats/veggies
Hope you guys aren’t getting tired of my cheese roll ups – I did say I’ll be using them for EVERYTHING!
Soooooooooooo GOOD! Next time I’ll def add more meat!
Ham, Turkey, Salami and Cheese WrapMore Lunch Recipes