This CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
I was going to make tacos but the meat smelled funny (no more freezing meats for me) so I ended up picking up Pollo Tropical for the family. I didn’t feel like eating a ceaser salad (which is good/filling) so I just bought myself 2 boneless chicken breasts – because I had an idea 😀
For the Cheese Wrap:
- Spread ½ cup of mild cheddar cheese on parchment paper, make it a rectangular shape.
- Top it with some bacon bits and green onions.
- Put it in a preheated oven at broil for 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Take it out and let it cool down for at least 2-3 minutes.
For the Sauce:
- I just mixed some blue cheese and buffalo sauce
For the Roll Up:
- I smothered a celery stick in the sauce and placed at the beginning of the wrap.
- I then added some sliced chicken strips and topped it with some sauce.
- I then dipped some raw spinach in the sauce and topped the chicken with it.
- I did all that twice – and then rolled it up!
- 1 chicken breast would have been enough BUT 2 chicken breasts was more filling.
- It did end up being a cold-ish meal but I really didn’t mind at all. Not sure how the cheese wrap would react to being reheated… Will test it 😀
- I only tried mild cheddar cheese, will like to try shredded mozzarella cheese and see if it holds the same but I don’t see why it wouldn’t.
- I cooked the cheese wraps in a small toaster oven, 1 by 1… times may be different if you use a regular oven.
- The possibilities are ENDLESS. You can now wrap anything and everything! ENDLESS. POSSIBILITIES.
What do my fellow Keto’ers think?