I know a recipe isn’t really needed for a Philly Cheese Steak but these were so good I couldn’t not share them 🙂
- 4 Steak’umms (I used 2 portions per sandwich)
- 1 Joseph’s Bakery Pita Bread
- Butter / Salt / Pepper
This is how I did mine in the pictures:
- Cut your Pitas in half like you were going to make 2 small pizza pies. Super easy with scissors.
- Cut each half in half so you have 4 pieces and toast them till they just start to get crispy and take them out. Once they start to get crispy they burn quick so pay attention.
- Butter up a pan, I prefer non stick. Once the butter is fully melted throw in the steak’umm and salt and pepper it.
- Cook for about 45 seconds then flip and cook till there’d no pink, usually 10-15 more seconds.
- Place cooked steak on plate and cook the rest of the steak.
- Once all the steak is cooked put it on top of the pita bread, add some white American cheese on it and give it another toast so the cheese can melt.
- Once the cheese is mostly melted top it with the other half of the pita bread and toast it just a little bit more.
I prefer mine plain with just cheese but you can add some onions and peppers and/or whatever YOU want!