This was really good!
Ingredients: (for 3 servings)
- 1.5 chicken breast (cut up into small cube like pieces)
- 1 scrambled egg
- some onions
- some broccoli
- some bean sprouts
- low carb soy sauce
- bag of cauliflower rice (3 servings)
- Marinate the chicken in soy sauce and garlic powder for about an hour (already cut up).
- Cooked the chicken till it was just cooked, still light and juicy.
- Wash pan (or use a new one) and scramble an egg (next time I’ll use 2 eggs for 3 servings).
- Do not fully cook the scramble egg, take it out while its still wet.
- In the same pan, add a bit of oil and the onions – let cook for a minute or so.
- Add the rice and mix with the onions.
- In a 3/4 cup of water add some soy sauce (I added a lot since I like a lot of soy sauce) and add it to the rice.
- Let it cook in the water for a while so the rice can soak it up.
- Add the bean sprouts, broccoli, egg and chicken – mix well.
- Add more water/soy sauce and let it cook on low.
- It’s basically ready, just depends how wet you like it
Low Carb Chicken Fried Rice (Cauliflower Rice)