- 2 pieces of unsweetened baking chocolate (4 carbs, 3 fiber, 1 net)
- 2 tbs of unsalted butter
- 20 drips of EZ Sweets
- 1 scoop of no carb vanilla protein powder
- a little but of water
- I melted the butter and chocolate in a measuring cup at about 25 seconds at a time so I wouldn’t make a mess.
- Once it was nice and melted, i mixed in the EZ Sweets and mixed some more.
- When I added the protein powder it got really dry really fast so I added a little bit of water to make it smooth again.
It was good. 7 outta 10. Consistency reminds me of thick chocolate caramel. Not even sure if this is considered fudge lol Also, I put it in the fridge over night and it got super hard – Not
bad, just hard to eat since I left it in the cup.
I was initially going to use carbquik but it was far and the protein was not so…. lol
Still going to try it with the carbquik, I report back when I do.