Let me tell you, I used to hate bean sprouts in my fried rice. As I got older, I made sure the rice came with it! It’s funny how you change as you get older.
I’m not going to claim the bean sprouts taste just like pasta because they don’t – but it’s definitely a nice change from zucchini pasta.
- bean sprouts (1 serving = 3.5 carbs)
- 1/4 cup Alfredo (3 carbs)
- 1/2 serving of broccoli
- 1 chicken breast
- 3 tbsp of heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese (powder)
- mozzarella cheese
- spices (salt/pepper/garlic powder)
- I put the bean sprouts in boiling water for 2 minutes and then took them out.
- In the same pot I mixed the Alfredo and heavy cream.
- I then added the bean sprouts and cooked broccoli to the sauce. Mixed it and left it on the lowest heat.
- I then cooked the chicken in bacon grease. I added salt/pepper to 1 side and pepper/garlic powder to the other.
- Once cooked, I cut up the chicken in cubes and mixed everything together.
- I topped everything with some Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- I then consumed it all!
- Next time I’ll make my own Alfredo sauce, I was just lazy this time.
- Next time I’ll add some bacon.
- Next time I’ll making a cheddar cheese sauce.