Since my Pasta-less Pepperoni Lasagna post was such a hit last time, I wanted to share a better set of pictures and steps of the whole process
- Boil your chicken until you can pull it apart with a fork. Once shredded, mix it with your pasta sauce (I used Mezzetta Homemade-Style Marinara Pasta Sauce).
- Line your pan with pepperoni. I did 9 spots with about 2 slices each spot.
- Add some mozzarella cheese on the pepperoni, about ¼ cup.
- Add and spread the chicken with sauce.
- Add and spread some ricotta cheese, about ¼ cup.
- Add some more mozzarella cheese, about ¼ cup.
- Add another layer of pepperoni, 9 spots 2 slices each.
- Add the last layer of mozzarella cheese, about ½ cup.
- Put it in the oven at 400 F for like 15 minutes then BROIL for 3 minutes to toast up the cheese.
And that’s how I created 1 of my favorite Keto dishes EVER… I’ll try to wait a while a while before I post about this lasagna again lol maybe I’ll add some veggies… or bacon 😀