- Italian sausage
- 1 med to large zucchini
- Parmesan cheese
- butter/garlic powder
- Cut the sausage
- Cook the sausage (started on med high for browning and then to low and topped to cook all the way through)
- Spiral some zucchini (I use something like this – you can usually find it at walmart/cvs/etc)
- Remove sausage and butter/garlic power to sausage grease
- Once butter is melted and mixed, add zucchini
- Coat the zucchini in the juices thoroughly but not for every long, zucchini gets soft/mush extremely quick
- Serve and top with Parmesan cheese
1 net carb per sausage link made me very happy!
When I melted the butter in the grease it was still set to low – so when I added the zucchini it was still on low. Meaning, I had to leave the zucchinis in there longer to actually cook them. (Which made them softer then I would’ve liked). Next time, I’ll turn up the heat about 30 seconds before I take out the sausage so the sausage can stay hot longer when I take them out and so I don’t have to leave the zucchinis in for so long.